Sunday, April 1, 2007

Thank you Amy

Amy,
I was so touched by your blog.Brothers have special places for sisters. I have such a unique relationship with each one of my brothers. My brother Mike, during very dark times in my life has and will always be there for me. I know he is there and he would be by side in a heart beat and probably Greg and Kelly too. But my relationship is different with Mike. How you describe your experience with Danny is exactly how I feel about my brother Mike. I am so thankyou to my mother and Dad for my brother Mike.
As a mother and parent it makes me feel happy and comforted knowing that after Dad and I pass that you kids will have each other and will be close and loving and supporting of one another. If we did anything else right in this world, we pass on caring, loving children who will support and love each other long after we are gone.
Mom/Carlas

No comments: