Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Where my ladies at?

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies...

Where to begin? Janelle, I could tell at Super Bowl you were not feeling all that super. We all know it is a boy and I think you should consider the name "Peyton".

As for my knee, I consider the word "TRIAL" everyday as this has been an exhausting process. I need to have a "sit down" with Uncle Rudy, I was so young when he had his accident that I have no recollection of the grief and heeling process that occured. How does this man function like any other? It's like I never even think about him in terms of the leg, it is just how I know him. But he had a whole life before the accident. This whole experience really makes me ponder life's mysteries and what it is that I am supposed to be learning and doing with this gift, aka the TRIAL.

As for the Memory Keeper, I am almost finished and it is a downer at times. Janelle and Anita, skip it and read David Sedaris' Me Talk Pretty One Day. As for future picks? My friend, Perlinda the Librarian, suggested Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife or Maeve Binchy's Tara Road.

I am going to California this weekend for Kelly Slaughter's Baby Shower. Looking forward to wearing my flip flops. Love to all the ladies. I will be finished with Memory Keeper in a few days. Love and Smooches, Amy

No comments: