Monday, March 5, 2007

Finished!

Hello Ladies,
I finished reading the book. I loved how all the character's lives (like all of us) are connected in more ways than we realize. I am glad to have read the book. It's probably not one I would have stuck with reading, if it wasn't for the book club. And I am so glad to have experienced the journey. I loved how all of their lives overlapped. And loved the ending. I agree with Amy, in that, I continued to get more out of the book after I have finished reading it. It seems to linger with me.
I can't believe most of you finished the book even before the Month of Feb. Over-achievers!
I had been avoiding the blog because I didn't want any twists in the story revealed before I was ready. Obviously now that I've caught-up with all the blog posts that wouldn't have been an issue.
I have been extremely sick; morning, afternoon, evening sickness. This pregnancy is so much harder. Thank God for Paul. I look forward to starting the next book. I hope it's not depressing. If it is, I may have to sit out a month.
Anita _thank you_ I love being connected to all my favorite ladies! xoxo

No comments: