Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I Love The Blog!

Mom-don't give up, it's only the 6Th, some people just started reading. And as far as understanding, you get it. You just don't know that you get it. When the lines between Alma and Leo blur, it's on purpose. I think the point is that it doesn't matter who is narrating, we are all telling a story about the History of Love. Our lives are defined by our relationships, the search and hunger for love. For me what resonated with the book, were the small moments, when Alma and Leo were really venerable and taking a risk to find love...also, I liked how things seemed to come full circle. I thought it was good, like a movie that gets you thinking after it's over. You just can't forget the book and that's something. I joined the membership at B&N too.

No comments: