Friday, January 26, 2007

I am 100 pages in

Okay, so I started reading yesterday and I could not put this book down. Frankly, I am IN LOVE with the History of Love. I love Alma Singer, Leo Gursky, Bruno, and so much more about this book. I marked this quote, as it seems to sum up the new feelings and thoughts I had after reading the first 100 pages: "Even now, all possible feelings do not yet exist. There are still those that lie beyond our capacity and our imagination. From time to time, when a piece of music no one has ever written, or a painting no one has ever painted, or something else impossible to predict, fathom, or yet describes takes place, a new feeling enters the world." This is a powerful book! It has the ability to evoke new feelings and curiosity. Amy, congrats on finishing the book. I am so sorry about the knee. Miss you all. Kiss, Kiss, Anita

No comments: